Friday, November 28, 2008
Slicks of the Week
1. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special: I'll never tire of Snoopy making toast and popcorn for T-day dinner. And where are the parents? Who's driving the car at the end when all the Peanuts go to Grandma's house?
2. Seeing old friends: This is the time of year you get to see all your best and closest friends from years gone by.
3. Not shopping on Black Friday: Ok, well I did go on Amazon at like 7am and we did hop into the Gap and a toy store at like 10am, but we avoided the throngs of shoppers at the malls and shopping centers.
4. No work or school for 5 days!
5. Maddox of the week: He is now officially a flirt. Flirting with all our friends and dancing his little butt off to Kayne West. Love it.
Posted by The Slick Mom at 12:57 PM