- Obama on 60 Minutes: Wherever this man appears, gold is sprinkled. 60 Minutes had it's highest ratings in almost 10 years.
- Motrin Moms: Outspoken moms push Johnson & Johnson, resulting in a pulled ad campaign. Social Media at work. Good or Bad?
- Twilight Mania: Vampires rule as Twilight opens in Theaters. Reviews are in and this movie bites...and not in a good way.
- Overparenting in the News: The New Yorker reviews the latest books on Overparenting. Is it an epidemic? Are our children going to be weak, spoiled little brats?
- Maddox of the week: Jumping! My boy can now jump with the best of them... Lebron James, watch out!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Slicks of the Week
Posted by The Slick Mom at 9:48 AM