Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Frogs, snails, puppy dog tails

The verdict is in. We're expecting a BOY! Yes, I was a bit in disbelief. I was so sure we were going to have a girl. I took an Internet pee test. (Ha!) I was sick with this one, not with Maddox. We had a name picked out. But we had firm confirmation on Friday that indeed there's a little boy in there. There are lots of pros to having another boy. We saved almost all of Mad's clothing, so we'll have plenty for the new baby. We won't need to worry about buying things in pink, or changing out any of the toys. So financially it's a good thing. On a more personal front, Maddox has been such a wonderful boy. Having another one will be a delight. Now, I'm not naive. I know the personalities will be different. But boys are great. Maddox will love to have a little brother.

I'm still wrapping my head around two boys. Since we're planning on this being the last child, there's no cute little dresses and tights in my future. But I did get Mad a rockin' out fit this weekend, so it makes up for it.

I'm due to post another belly pic and will post one soon, but in the mean time here's the latest ultrasound pic.

No comments: