Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Wheezing. Wine. Wedding.



Wheezing. Wine. Wedding. Those three words sum up my last week.

We had a glorious weekend up in wine country after a few days in the hospital with Maddox. He ended up in the ped ward after a bout of wheezing. Since getting pneumonia a few months ago, the doctors wanted to be extra cautious and monitor him. We now have to treat Maddox as if he has asthma. We give him flovent twice a day through a spacer and inhaler. I won't go in to much detail about the hospital stay, mainly because it's not very entertaining. But as I figure out this asthma deal, I'll be posting more info.

We then traveled to Sonoma for a wedding on Saturday. Besides the 100 degree heat and the sweat dripping from every pore, the wedding was spectacular. Beautiful setting, great eats and lots of wine. Lots. We also were able to catch up with some friends and just chill at our hotel by the pool. I love it up there. It's so calming and relaxing.

Well after that week, I haven't been able to work on any new sewing projects. I got some time in today to get some more fabric and to do some work on my shoulder bag, but I'm a bit stuck, so I have to do some research on certain stitches and tricks.

Stay tuned...

No comments: